- If you have any queries at all regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us on 023 9221 5830 anytime Mon-Fri 9am til 5pm and Sat 10-1pm
- UK CUSTOMERS :- Please note many deliveries are sent out without carriage charge and these items are clearly marked on the website and will appear as zero Delivery cost on the basket page, if there is a delivery cost it starts at £3.00 for smaller items and some single rolls and will gradually increase up to a maximum of £9.95, so however big the order you will never pay more than £9.95 carriage, all orders for UK mainland of 2 rolls or more once ready for dispatch will be sent on a next working day service with DPD local.
- Most products subject to availability will be dispatched within 24-72 Hours, and where possible we use Fedex or DPD local next working day express services or for smaller items the Post Office. If there is going to be any major delay with any orders we will inform you.
- On occasion orders are arranged to be sent directly to you from our suppliers so in some cases they may use a different courier service, but those should still be supplied in the timescale laid out above. Due to Brexit custom changes we are currently experiencing some slight delays from stock coming into us from the EU it does only tend to be a couple of extra days but it is improving weekly, thankfully most stock is kept within the UK.
- NI, The Highlands and Islands may carry a surcharge we will inform you for your approval of this before processing any monies or proceeding with your order.
- EU CUSTOMERS :- Please change the country of destination on this basket page. European Union deliveries are sent out within 24-72 Hours and deliveries to most EU states take 2-4 working days to arrive, however we are currently experiencing some slight delays with the extra customs checks into the EU.
- WORLDWIDE CUSTOMERS :- Will overseas customers please choose the country of their required destination on this basket page, Please note some heavy products will carry a surcharge but we will contact you with the details of any extra cost. If you disagree with the shipping cost the order will be cancelled and all details destroyed. No monies will be taken from your account until we have your approval. Please note we use FedEx for worldwide shipping of Wallpaper.
- We accept on-line payment with all credit and debit cards carrying the Mastercard or Visa logos, we can also arrange payment via Paypal and American Express please ring 023 92215830 for details.
Credit Card Security
- The UK Wallpaper website collects your credit card information on Secure Servers using industry standard 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption and are signed with digital certificates to ensure the highest security for credit card details submitted to us over the internet.
Technical Site Information
- UK Wallpaper are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). None of the information you supply is passed on to any 3rd party.
What do we collect and how do we use this information?
Information is collected when you make an enquiry and it includes some related personal details including your name, Email address, telephone number and order requirements. This enables us to respond quickly to your enquiries, as well as developing and improving our site in order to provide a better service. This is also the case with information we collect relating to the way visitors use our site e.g. pages viewed, time of visit etc. We may also use the information to inform you of any special offers, promotions and other information that we feel our visitors will find useful.
Security of information
We do not share the information we collect with any other organisations Guaranteed ,none of your information will be passed to any 3rd party.
Use of this site
By accessing and using any part of this site, the visitor/consumer ("you") agrees with our company to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you may not use this site or access or display any of the information made available to you at this site. These terms for the sale of goods govern any contract for sale that our company enters into with you.
- Returns policy
Below is our refund policy and is strictly adhered to under DSR’s sorry looks a little harsh in Black and White
All returned items must be sent to the address on the link below and received by us within 14 days of receipt of you receiving the goods http://ukwallpaper.co.uk/aboutus.htm
Please note they need to be returned in perfect and un-opened condition with a copy of your original order, in some instances we may have to contact you for your card details so please make sure we have a phone number.
All returned goods will be Quality Checked on return as they need to be in A1 condition for re-sale and in their original packaging, goods not reaching these standards will not be considered for a refund.
You will be responsible for any cost incurred in the return of the goods so we would suggest any high value items have the necessary insurance as we will not be responsible for any goods lost or damaged in transit.
Where possible we will refund ASAP and under DSR’s we are obliged to issue a refund no later than 14 days after the goods have been returned.
Please note that some products ordered are bespoke special orders and are there for not able to be returned, if you are not sure if this applies to your order please ask the question first.
These provisions do not affect your statutory rights
- Faulty goods
We will replace any goods proven to be faulty. You should ensure that items are properly packaged and insured against loss and further damage before returning them to us. We require samples of faulty products and labels for any faults to be considered. Any faults where manufactures hanging instructions have not been adhered too will not be considered. We cannot accept any responsibility for returned items which are lost in transit.
Goods damaged in transit for a claim to be made we have to be informed within 2 working days of the parcel being delivered, it must also be signed for as damaged/faulty for a claim to be considerded.
None of the above affects Your statutory rights For any further information please contact us.